Monday, April 11, 2011

Baking Brownies at Nan's

Last Friday I went to Nan's place and baked her fresh -from-oven-hot-fudge-brownie as her lovely mom requested. Lily joined us too! It's pretty much like a work shop but this time it was not at my place. I packed and measured all of the ingredients in a plastic bag so all we did at nan's were just basically put in the ingredients in a baking bowl and mix the batter together.

for the recipe click my link below:



nothing is better than hot brownie topped with vanilla icecream me and my lovely student hehe
lilyyyy

so basically melted 150g of butter in microwave

then guadually add in 170g of sugar one tablespoon at a time


add in 2 eggs, 1t of vanilla. then guadually add in 75g of flour and 60g of cocoa powder tablespoon at a time.


stir it till it is nicely combined. lastly add in 50g of chocolatechip to make it more chewey.

bake at 180c for 20 min

No comments:

Post a Comment