Sunday, October 10, 2010

Karei Raisu (Curry Rice)


my mom happened to buy me a box of curry cube since she saw me order karei raisu almost everytime we go out and have japanese food. well after i read all the instruction written in japanese at the back of the box, with my little japanese knowledge i had learnt in my high school years, i figured it out somehow lol
(4 servings)
a box of curry cube (100g)
water 850ml
vegetable oil 1T
sliced pork
potato, onion, carrot

chop up vegetables in cubes (except the onion, ofcourse)

in a saucepan, low heat, first pour in the oil
then in an order add in onion, carrot, pork, and potato


pour in water, close the lid
let it boil for 15 min


after 15 min, add in the curry cube
close the lid, heat it for another 10 min, keep stir it consistenly,


1 comment: