Tuesday, June 1, 2010

yummies at canada and the states!!

i just came back from canada and the states a few weeks ago. lucky me, the time i was there was the exact same time during the curfew. lots of yummy stuffs there, these are the photos from my iphone and ill upload the photos from my cam later.


smoked salmon rolls, teriyaki chicken, and tempura ramen

maple walnuts icecream with freshly made waffle cone. you know we just cant miss maple at canada

almost raw lol

chocolate mousse for dessert YUM!!

the best sashimi ever!! very very fresh. sockeye salmon and shimaji

hot pot udon
the original pepperoni pizza

chocolatedy vancouver statue

very berries tarts

spongebob birthday cake :D

one of my fav<3>

making waffle for breakfast at the hotel

welcome to seattle!

the very first starbucks is at pike place downtown seattle

king crab, sweet!!

my fav again, salmon steak with tartar sauce and rice

fresh shrimp at pike place

1 comment: