Thursday, March 3, 2011

Valentine Workshop: In-love and single friends

Every Valentine's day lots of my friends will book me and come for a baking workshop at my place. Well, this year was not very much different from previous years except i got 4 students packed in my small kitchen at the same time.(I usually teach 1-2 at a time ==)
Anyway, it so much fun :)
The menu were ...
strawberry fresh cream cake for Tong
heart chocolate chip cakey for Phet
chocolatechip cookies for P'Proof and P'Nat
basically, chocolatechip cakey and cookies are the same batter. To make the cakey, we spread the batter into 7*8in" pan and bake it like brownie instead of scooping the batter with icecream spoon on the cookie sheet. Then we use the heart shaped cookie cutter to make a heart.

Tong and her strawberry fresh cream cake for
her her Valentine LOL
The single baker and cookies for singles

and yes, she's in love

my new and old students





using cookie cutter

decorating in progress
looks really gooooood

No comments:

Post a Comment