Friday, January 7, 2011

my 3rd Thanksgiving at Mark's

this is my 3rd thanksgiving at mr.mark's, our beloved teacher. my first year was when i was in my senior year at triam udom secondary school. the atmosphere at mark's always make us feel warm and welcoming! thanks a lot mr.mark :))
last year thanksgiving http://sweetscheme.blogspot.com/2010/03/martha-stewarts-chocolate-macademia-nut.html
it's pretty much like a pot luck dinner but Mark will provide all the essential traditional thanksgiving food like turkey, red cabbish, beans salad, potatoes etc. This year I brought my hame made banana custard pie

finally, after 6 hours in the oven!

Mr. Gary and Mr. Mark, the man of the house

queing for turkey...yum!
sliced turkey with bread stuffings Lemoncello!


Molly sweetie! Mark's dearest daughter

No comments:

Post a Comment